Ingraham Flats, WA

Ingraham Flats, WA

Friday, May 18, 2012

Home

I have been home for a few weeks now, slowly getting over the reverse culture shock. It has been nice to see family, eat fatty American food, and drink good beer.

 At the moment I am planning a rock climbing road trip with my Swedish buddy Linus Perrson. We are planning on heading down to Devils Tower, The Needles, Rocky Mountain National Park, and Boulder Canyon on our month long extravaganza. If we have a few days we will try a few classic alpine objective on Mt. Meeker and Longs Peak. I will also be attending the AMGA SPI course in Boulder and hopefully take the assessment too. But first things first, make some money. Linus and I have been scrounging for scrap metal to fund our trip.


Big Muddy

Capitol

Money Maker

Micro-derm abrasion courtesy of my aunt

god-daughter

god-son

Evidently they don't have Macs in Sweden, so he bought one here.

When Swedes try operating machinery....

Just a days worth of scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment